Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nice panties, Granny!!!



Yesterday my boyfriend asked me if i owned a pair of granny panties, i answered "No" and right after I answered I realized... I wasn't lying! I'm a firm believer in a comfortable pair of underwear, after all they are essentially the foundation of your outfit, but granny panties? Was I really questioning why I don't own a pair? I mean... in every movie in which there are granny pantie jokes, there is always a wearer, claiming that they wear those amazingly large underwear for comfort or necessity but I always find myself thinking, "Those look so uncomfortable, I would rather go commando!" Seriously they're big and baggy and not to mention UGLY! But why would someone under the age of 50 wear them? I know its not style. Is it for comfort? Do they make you feel as if your wearing nothing at all? Don't they ride up your butt-crack when you wear them with jeans? Don't you worry what your boo will think when hes trying to get in those jeans only to find an extreme amount of chonie fabric concealing your derriere? I need to know these things! So I'm going to find out! I'm gonna go to my favorite store (Walmart), buy the granniest pair of panties i find, and try them out! Ill get back to you with my findings. :)

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!! la neta que estas bien wey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh that's too funny. I love "That 70s Show" sooo much! Hahaha. And you're right. That CAN'T be comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete