Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blasphemy!

I just got done watching Lady Gaga's new video for her newest single "Judas" and I am in AWE! It was my first time hearing the song and the whole idea is a bit controversial but the fact that i am not very religious makes it so easy for me to enjoy it. I love that she took it there... it shows how big her balls really are, considering how uptight and unforgiving the catholic community is toward anything negative being said or portrayed in regards to anything and everything biblical. But the real reason i LOVE this video is of course THE CLOTHES!! I dont think many people have the balls to wear many of those pieces how Gaga did but there are alot of beautiful design aspects that can be easily conveyed into your everyday wardrobe. Her outrageous choice of outfits are odd but extremely inspirational. Makes me want to grab some leather, studs and chains and get to creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment